This console games studio in the North East of England is looking for senior/lead C/C++ programmers with 5+ years experience at least 4 in games.
What will you do?
- Work with the code team and production to achieve the highest possible quality product
- Assist with planning and direction of the work
- Write high quality source code
- Work with designers to implement gameplay and user interface elements to the designers' specifications
- Liaise with QA to fix bugs
- Maintain stability of development environment for the entire development team
What skills do you need?
- Experience in PC and/or console programming
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- 3D maths
- 2+ shipped games
- Experience with asset pipelines taking care of large scale data sets
- Working on at least one large scale game project
What we expect from you
- Think critically, and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues
- Find and fix complex bugs in any area of the project
- Build and own complex systems from start to finish
- Author technical designs and standard methodologies
- Plan work and meet deadlines designated for team projects
- Mentor less experienced programmers
No crunch, great work-life balance and competitive salaries.
Please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 840.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.