One Player Mission are excited to be working with one of the largest VR developers in the world. Their Amsterdam studio continues production of its most ambitious project to date, a true multi-platform VR action shooter based on a global franchise.
OPMs client is looking to recruit a Senior Lead Programmer who is responsible for managing and directing the development of technology for a game development project at their Studios in Amsterdam, both for current projects and future developments.
- To work closely with lead programmers and principals in order to deliver all technical systems of a large game project, directing and mentoring the game leads and principals in technology related area’s.
- Ensure tech team compliance with the project’s vision, technical requirements, and technical style guide.
- Participate in high-level planning of the project, as well as driving the tech team to meet project milestones and budget.
- Responsible for identifying the high-level tech related project risk and coming up with decisions and solutions to mitigate these.
- Can contribute and think a long with plans for their core technology development.
- Inform upper management of technical developments and lay out strategic company decisions concerning technology.
- Have managed a team of programmers for multiple game projects, and were responsible for the projects being delivered on time, in budget and at the quality level expected to technical specification and stability.
- You have written a number of games / projects in C++ and have a good understanding of all the concepts of the language like the object oriented approach, pointers and references, containers, inheritance, polymorphism, structures, visibility, smart pointer types, templates, multiple inheritance, overloading.
- Created projects using the Unreal Engine, having good understanding on creating blueprints, optimizing code through usage of C++ and the Unreal pipeline.
- Have worked on VR projects before, or you have an intimate knowledge of what has been happening in the field so far.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!