Our client is looking for a Senior / Lead Level Designer to join them in them in their newly refurbished offices in Edinburgh working on their highly anticipated project.
The successful candidate will work closely with the game director and the core design group to create and maintain the vision across the studios project.
- A strong portfolio of previous projects or maps you can break down and discuss.
- Previous experience making multiplayer content.
- Industry knowledge and a good understanding of Level Design principles.
- Good documentation skills.
- Previous experience working in 3D game engines.
- Block out and build 3D arenas and set up racing routes.
- Maintain the maps and tracks through various phases of development.
- Maintain clean and concise documentation.
- Collaborate with the Script Team to implement gameplay mechanics within the maps.
- Work alongside Environmental Artists to create your map ideals and iterate on changes.
- Meet deadlines and communicate progress with Leads and Directors frequently.
- Support with VISA and relocation to Edinburgh if required
- Temporary accommodation provided for relocation
- Amazing city location
- Working with a world class team of developers
- Highly competitive salary
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!