This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console / PC Games
OPMs client builds ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers. They have an extraordinary opportunity for an experienced Senior/Lead Programmers to join an experienced team currently working on an unannounced third person multiplayer action title.
- Extensive experience working in the games, having shipped at least two games, preferably with one being a large-scale project.
- Proficient with C/C++.
- Solid experience programming for PC and/or consoles.
- Superb communication skills and time-management skills.
- Great debugging and optimisation skills.
- Practical and professional experience with 3D maths.
- Understanding of asset pipelines dealing with large scale data sets.
- Collaborate with the code and production teams to achieve a world-class quality product.
- Support the planning and direction of the work of the coding team.
- Mentor junior members of the coding team.
- Good communication skills within a large multidisciplinary group environment.
- Critical and analytical skills in resolving complex issues.
- Ability to find and fix complex bugs in any area of the project.
- Ability to create and own complex systems from beginning to end.
- Author technical designs and best practices.
- Swiftly learn tools and development processes.
- Experience mentoring less experienced programmers.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!