" Ref - 5222600. The Role
Your team are responsible for delivering rendering technology and support for multiple titles across a wide range of consoles and desktop devices.
- Architect high quality, performant rendering solutions across a wide range of consoles and in-house projects and lead the team to deliver them
- Work closely with Art teams to determine project rendering requirements and develop efficient content, workflows, and overall visual style of the game.
- Convert requirements into actionable tasks and manage team to deliver them
- Number one requirement is a passion for real-time computer graphics and desire to continually learn
- Strong C++ and software engineering skills and the ability to instill those in others
- In depth understanding of 3d rendering APIs (DX12, Vulkan, console APIs, etc.) and experience of using them.
- Strong understanding of GPU architecture and function and how to optimise and debug them.
or Programming Jobs"