Job Type: Permanent/Contract
Project: AAA Games
OPM are proud to be working with a development studio based in Los Angeles working on some of the most well-known AAA Games franchise’s known worldwide. They are currently looking for a Senior/Lead Systems Designer to play a key role within the team.
- An excellent understanding of past and current game trends.
- Technical ability to prototype game mechanics with minimal engineering support.
- A vast amount of design experience spanning multiple design disciplines.
- Worked on at least 2 previously shipped titles (preferably with a Lead title).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage, self-motivate and adapt easily to change.
- Adapt design vision to the emergent needs of the Game Director, Publishing, and other product considerations.
- Create and oversee engineering solutions for visual performance problems in Unreal Engine 4.
- Work closely with the Technical Director and Lead. Core Engine Programmer to identify and implement optimizations.
- Manage a team of designers to execute on core design vision in all categories.
- Passion for multiplayer games and Games as a Service in all its forms.
- Encyclopaedic knowledge of games across multiple genres and platforms.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!