Our client is a well-known mobile game studio based in the beautiful and sunny city of Barcelona. They are now looking for a Senior/Lead VFX Artist to join their exciting team and work on latest titles.
What you will be doing?
- Design and create high quality VFX
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to guide the VFX direction for the game
- Construct and maintain an efficient pipeline
- Maximize the project’s visual spectacle using practise systems and other elements
- Maintain knowledge of game production technologies
- Supervise and help mentor junior members of the team regarding VFX
Who you are?
- 3+ years of experience for Senior, 5+ years of experience for Lead in a VFX artist role or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or similar degree
- Great knowledge and proficiency using 3DSMax and Unity
- In-depth knowledge using Photoshop
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Keen passion and interest for mobile games
- Knowledge of real-time techniques used in the mobile game development cycle
- A positive collaborative and professional work attitude
- Competitive salary with flexible hours
- Great benefits package including private medical insurance
- Relocation support offered
- State of the art studio including a gym, gaming room and hairdressers
- Studio based in a beautiful city full of rich culture
- Personal development offered e.g., language lessons
- Friendly and supportive work environment with social events/parties
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2681.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.