Our client is a well-established PC/Console games studio who are looking to appoint an experienced Senior level Artist, who’s a good communicator and team player to join their team.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for high quality creation and visual development of levels/maps.
- Work closely with the art team with feedback on visuals and performance
- Collaborate with the level design department to ensure that art and gameplay work hard in hard
- Ensure that levels are supporting the desired visual style of the titles
- Mentor and help junior members of the team when needed
Who are you?
- A min of 5 years as an artist in the games industry
- Great with composition, proportion and scale
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your environment /level art skills
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Good work-life balance
- Excellent Relocation support
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Studio based in the one of the world’s ‘Best Cities’
To apply please forward your updated Word formatted CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your latest URL portfolio/ showreel quoting reference 2520.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.