Our client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. They’re focused on creating fun console games using a world-famous IP.
The successful candidate will design and build high quality levels which support the vision and creative pillars of the game and IP
- Proven experiences in level design on AAA action-adventure games.
- A broad knowledge of all aspects of Game and Level design.
- Understand player motivations and psychology.
- Have a passion for creating fun and accessible games for children and families.
- Experience scripting gameplay and levels.
- Follow the direction of the lead level designer. Via regular reviews you will iterate on feedback from the Design Director, lead level designer, other disciplines.
- Follow level design best practice and make suggestions on how to improve the level design workflow for your team.
- Ensure your work maintains stability & quality throughout development.
- Work with the production teams & lead level designer to verify that your task estimations are reasonable, communicating on progress and delivering your work to deadlines.
- Mentor junior members of the level design team.
- Closely collaborate with other disciplines, (gameplay coders, & environment artists), understanding their role and building a positive relationship to ensure that they are involved in the level design process.
- Hybrid and UK Remote contract options
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Social Events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!