Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Online Games
Our client has become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold! They are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for their new Unannounced Project.
As a Level Designer you will be responsible for designing, prototyping, and implementing a variety of design tasks within UE5. You will be joining the project at the very beginning and having an opportunity to make a significant contribution to its development.
- Proven experience in level design for AAA game development.
- Experience with shooters will be a huge plus.
- Experience with level design for multiplayer maps and balance.
- Experience with game editors and/or 3D packages.
- Experience with supporting playtesting and interpretation of playtesting data.
- Extensive knowledge of current titles, specifically in Action/Shooter area, as well as works of art, such as movies, architecture, or visual arts, to be used as reference for crafting and communicating original ideas.
- Ability to create map layouts on all stages – from simple drawings to fully functional levels in at least one of the existing game engines.
- Ability to use all elements of the game world, including level geometry, texturing, lighting, sound and VFX to craft unique player experiences.
- Responsible for creating unique and exhilarating spaces that are fun to play in.
- Support the validation of core mechanics from a Level Design perspective.
- Collaborate with Technical Design to develop and improve tools for Level Design.
- Work closely with all teams to develop a consistent level design in line with the overall project direction & vision within the technical constraints of the project.
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive documentation.
- Contribute to the creation and constant improvement of pipelines and processes.
- 28 days holiday a year
- Relocation package
- Commuter allowance
- Pension scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!