This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are an award-winning studio based in beautiful Stockholm, Sweden. They are well known for the creation of AAA titles based on world famous IP and their unique original IPs.
They are currently looking for a Senior Lighting Artist to join their passionate and dedicated team.
- Follow and establish visual targets under the Art Director's guidance
- Mentor artists to constructively analyse visual targets for purposes of production
- Create technical requirements and reach the set performance standard for each level
- Tweak post processes, bloom, reflections, ambient occlusion and colour grading
- Estimate work, update plans, submit good data into the branch
- Pursue feedback on your work and offer feedback to other artists in your team
- Create best practices for applying lighting functions and characteristics to support the studio and project lighting goals
- Strong experience as a Lighting Artist in the video games or film industry, working on large projects
- Expert artistic eye and great at interpreting references and concept art
- In-depth understanding for lighting fundamentals, cinematography, photography, and experience applying these in your work
- Experienced with a broad range of visual styles
- Ability guide the player's eye and evoke different emotions with cinematic techniques
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of a real-time rendering engine, and experience working within performance constraints
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!