25992 -Senior Lighting Artist – Brighton, UK – AAA Games
OPM’s client are an established AAA games studio who has worked on multiple world class projects for companies such as Tencent, Disney, Ubisoft, and Warner Bros.
Our client is looking for a talented Senior Lighting Artist who possesses the ability to light environments, cutscenes and characters for a AAA character action console video game.
- Previous lighting experience on successful game, TV or film projects.
- Exceptional understanding of composition, lighting, colour theory, colour space etc.
- Knowledge of common optimisation techniques for lighting.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Prior experience working with the current state of the art game engines for modern console hardware.
- An understanding of post processing techniques for games and cinema.
- Working closely with Art Directors, Lead Artists and Environmental Team to establish an aesthetic and technical standard for the games lighting and cinematic style.
- Reinforce gameplay interactions, readability, and traversal through lighting techniques.
- Executing the artistic vision using in engine visual targets, colour scripts, mood boards and corrective paint overs.
- Contribute and be a vocal member of the art team, mentor team members, and play an active role in fostering a collaborative art culture within the team.
- Improve the perception of world lighting using physical surface shaders, materials, textures and VFX.
- 23 days holiday plus all 8 UK bank holidays.
- Visa & Relocation package.
- Private medical insurance.
- Pension Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!