We are working with a studio situated near London, who is looking to appoint an talented Senior Lighting Artist to join their dynamic studio who will be working on next-gen projects, pushing the boundaries in UE4 and UE5.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the Art Director/Creative Director who will create distinctive look that support gameplay
- Liaise and collaborate with tech art and graphic engineers on shaders, shadows and other quality issues
- Communicate with production to plan lighting work
- Identify potential risks and communicate with management
- Optimise lighting content, create AAA quality lighting
- Collaborate with the project’s leadership team, ensuring the visuals of the game, comply with the technical constraints
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in a Senior Lighting Artist or similar
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your skills
- Several AAA titles released in an Artist role or similar
- Real-time dynamic and baked lighting, grading and post fx skills
- Unreal 4 game engine or similar
- 3DS Max or Maya, Photoshop
- Art creation workflow, asset exporting, and data driven pipelines
An added bonus:
- Shipped AAA titles as an Art Director
- World building and narrative experience
- Creating HDR skyboxes
- UE4 blueprints
- Material /shader work and scripting
- Colour grading / post-process effects
Flexible hybrid working, private healthcare, pension plan and incentives.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2378.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.