This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPM’s client is an award-winning studio based in the UK. They are currently seeking a Senior Lighting Artist to provide innovative solutions to lighting and lookdev issues across their studio.
- Working alongside the art and tech teams to provide creative and innovative solutions to lighting and lookdev issues across the studio
- Developing a coherent lighting and lookdev pipeline to unify approach and technique across the studio
- Using knowledge and understanding of real world lighting methods alongside game engine optimisation techniques, you will set atmosphere and direct attention for both gameplay and cinematic content, ensuring it is high quality and performant
- Pay a key role in testing and developing the studios use of next generation lighting in Unreal 5 and how it interacts with continuing material development
- Knowledge and understanding of cinematography principles, lighting and colour theory, with the enthusiasm and ability to use this effectively in a real-time environment
- Experience with real time cinematic lighting, baked/dynamic lighting and lighting/shading optimisation using modern game engines
- Understanding of digital imaging principles and the creation of calibrated lighting
- Familiarity with visual scripting methods in engine
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!