One Player Mission’s client are the creators of one of the world’s most well-known FPS franchises. They are currently seeking a talented and passionate Senior Lighting Artist to join production on their new upcoming project.
- Create photo-realistic visuals through lighting complex scenes.
- Works closely with others to keep workflows and quality consistent across all environments.
- Assist with improving lighting content pipeline.
- Assist with Pre-production scoping and scheduling.
- Work with Leads and Designers in a collaborative environment to create beautiful and engaging gameplay spaces and scenes.
- Utilise creative troubleshooting techniques to optimise and deliver well performing real-time lighting solutions.
- Has shipped at least one AAA project in a senior lighting position.
- Advanced understanding of UE5 lighting techniques and performance guidelines.
- Strong understanding of how physically based rendering systems and lighting interact.
- Excellent foundational skills, including composition, shadow and light, design, structure, silhouette, and colour theory.
- Well-developed skills on using post-process to improve and adjust visuals.
- Excellent understanding of how physically based cameras work.
- Excellent understanding of the environment art pipeline, dependencies, and overall scope of the project.
- The ability to work with detailed concept art or reference art materials.
- Ability to find creative solutions for technically challenging tasks.
- Flexibility with core hours, and no-notice holidays.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays and social events.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules,
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!