Project: AAA Console/PC Games
This prestigious Swedish game studio is comprised of a seasoned group of developers recognised for their work creating story-driven games.
They boast an impressive back catalogue of action-packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Live Programmer who is ready for the challenges of producing a world class game.
Relocation and/or application assistance for a work permit if you have a non-EU passport and/or not currently residing in Sweden is available for this position.
- Extensive hands-on professional experience in designing, developing, implementing, and supporting services or tools in the games industry
- Experience with containerization and the software ecosystems that surround their use
- Experience with one or more configuration management tools
- Understanding of persistence solutions at local and cloud scale
- Experience with monitoring, reporting, and logging tools at local and cloud scale
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree(s) in Computer Science or Information Science, or comparable work experience
- Superb communication skills
- Outline, implement, and support the technical framework for their service infrastructure
- Work together with programmers, designers, artists, and animators in the day-to-day development
- Actively work to enhance the tools related to the player experience without requiring explicit direction
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Professional experience programming in C++
- Professional experience using cloud infrastructure and microservice architecture
- Professional experience with AWS and containerization
- Professional experience with Unit Testing tools and continuous deploys systems
- Professional experience with infrastructure as code
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214 422!