Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior Material Artist to join their team.
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled and knowledgeable Material Artist, always ready for a new challenge
- Good Experience in commercial production in a similar Art role, with a portfolio of AAA quality materials
- Expert skills in Substance
- Strong understanding of latest games art fundamentals of PBR rendering materials, lighting, post-processing, and pipeline developments
- Great communication, self-driven organization, and time management skills with the ability to help mentor your colleagues
- Bachelor/Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Creation of the highest quality textures & materials using Substance Suite
- Collaborate look development with Technical Artists with creating advanced shaders, smart materials, and tile able textures
- Supervise, maintain, and build our developing material library
- Write and maintain technical documentation to support your own developments, along with for other project-wide implementations and pipelines
- Provide guidance and support to the Art Team as they develop and implement their work throughout the game’s pipelines
- Stay up to date on best practices to keep up with the latest next-gen industry requirements
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!