Our client has made a name in creating multiplayer melee combat games and have no signs of slowing down!
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and push the creative direction of level design throughout their titles.
- Previous professional experience in multiplayer level design.
- A portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of high quality level designs for multiplayer games.
- Capability to display process work such as paper maps, grey box levels, and documentation.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine or similar engines.
- Experience with Unreal blueprints or other visual scripting systems.
- Knowledge of building levels with modular assets.
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organisational skills.
- Push the design of your levels through iteration from paper design to final product.
- Understand the creative direction of a level in collaboration with directors and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and other level designers to deliver multiplayer environments.
- Work closely with other designers, artists, animators and engineers.
- Bonus structure.
- 6.5 weeks paid vacation.
- Relocation assistance.
- Flexible schedule.
- Healthcare & benefits.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!