Project: AAA games
Our client is world renowned publisher of ambitious first-class AAA games. They are seeking a decisive and talented senior programmer for an exciting new open world project. As part of the multiplayer team, the successful candidate will contribute highly to achieving the fun and engaging driving experience for the client’s global audience.
· A passion for multiplayer gaming
· Proven solid experience implementing multiplayer games on a shipped PC/Console title
· Proficiency in C++ programming
· Be familiar with physics, gameplay and animation code in general
· A strong sense of fun gameplay
· Able to intuitively recognise of the perfect ‘feeling’ of the project
· Be an individual who relishes being challenged in a talented and ambitious environment
· Experienced in platform-specific services available for online gaming, e.g., Xbox Live, PSN, Steam, Agones and Playfab.
· Implement, extend, and support gameplay and proprietary multiplayer engine technology
· Collaborate with the team, be instrumental in systemising gameplay features in a multiplayer context
· Implement gameplay features with a multiplayer perspective, work on new multiplayer systems, translating and managing designers’ visions and expectations
· Create debugging tools to assist the team with multiplayer
· Optimize the bandwidth usage of the game to maintain a superb user experience
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214426