Our client is an independent PC and Console studio who are currently looking for a talented Senior Narrative Designer to join their exiting team and work in their studio in Vienna.
What you will be doing:
- Brainstorming and creating core narrative pillars and narrative structures that fit with project themes
- Producing high quality engaging dialogues
- Constant liaising with departments and colleagues
- Pitching ideas and creations with other disciplines to create amazing outcomes
- Make and sustain strong storyline related mission logics
- Training and supporting junior staff
- To be able to provide and verify estimates, identify risks, and avoid blockers
- Creating, regularly updating, and maintaining documentation of work
Who you are:
- Qualified to degree level or comparable
- 5+ years’ experience as a narrative designer in video games
- Outstanding at creating worlds full of mystery and populating them imaginatively
- Good understanding of script writing inc. cinematic scenes, VO barks, storyboards, branching dialogues…
- Deep understanding of interactive narrative
- Able to write concept briefs for other disciplines such as artists, programmers, and audio designers
- SVN, Perforce, AlienBrain...
- Good work-life balance
- Excellent Relocation support
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Studio based in the one of the world’s ‘Best Cities’
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2794.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.