Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Senior Network Programmer to join their team in Norway or Sweden.
The successful candidate join development on their upcoming multiplayer survival game, based on a well-known science fiction IP.
- Strong C++ skills, with experience in multithreaded and memory-constrained environments
- Professional experience working on one or more released titles
- Great understanding of the Unreal Engine network architecture, including the network driver
- Experience creating and developing server games or frameworks
- Experience optimising server for large player counts, including load balancing
- Experience writing code for multiple platforms such as Windows and Linux
- Ability for breaking down complicated problems into manageable tasks
- Strong English language skills
As part of their core technology team, you will design, write, and optimise engine and other cross-title features, working closely with the rest of the team as well as the game programmers and designers.
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!