One Player Mission’s client is a rapidly expanding studio, developing thrilling eSports console games. They are a dynamic games studio who work on cutting edge technology and exciting new games for PS4 and PS5, Xbox One and Series X and PC.
They are seeking a Senior Network Programmer to lead, developing, motivate, and manage a team of programmers while collaborating with other teams on the project.
- Implementation of infrastructure to run the game in an online environment.
- Willingness to contribute to all network layers on both server and client.
- Troubleshoot complex problems as they arise and construct solutions to unforeseen design problems in a timely manner.
- Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
- Employ best practices for design, implementation, and data security.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and improve as a programmer.
- Experience writing code in C#/C++, (with knowledge of object-oriented programming).
- Experience using game engines (Unreal/Unity/Godot).
- Professional game, simulation or similar programming experience or the equivalent.
- Previous experience on a multiplayer game project.
- Experience of working with console platforms and their specific networking requirements.
- Can-do attitude.
- Team player
- Willing to relocate.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214426