This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console & PC Games
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Network Programmer to join their team for development on their new multi-platform, multiplayer shooter franchise.
The successful candidate will be experienced in the reasons for and design of time client-server multiplayer game systems.
- Solid professional experience as a network programmer in games development.
- Solid professional experience working with Unreal Engine.
- Solid C++ understanding.
- Experience developing and shipping games for modern platforms and fullstack knowledge of online gameplay architecture.
- Strong communication skills that help create a positive and creative work environment.
- You will be contributing with your expertise and assistance to help choose from the beginning the real-time multiplayer network technology that will be used in the project.
- You will be implementing and take ownership of the real-time multiplayer features of the project from start to finish including architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing, debugging, documentation, profiling, maintenance, and support.
- You will be contributing and adhere to agreed development methodology, uphold best, coding practices, perform code reviews.
- You will be the point of contact regarding network aspects of the game and communicate regularly with the leadership team as well as with other team members.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with modern development practices, for example: TDD, integration testing, automated testing.
- Company benefits such Gym, discounts, etc.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!