Project: AAA Game
OPM’s client are driven by their desire to provide players with memorable, exciting experiences through their innovative gameplay.
They are currently seeking an experienced Online Programmer who will collaborate with their teams across the globe developing the design, coding, testing, integration and debugging of the game’s networked and online features.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or comparable
- Good C++ programming skills
- Good understanding of database languages SQL, NoSQL
- Passionate about online & multiplayer games
- Good English language skills
- Participation in the development of online features: network, server, gameplay abstraction, synchronous algorithms, asynchronous services, etc.
- Helping gameplay programmers to replicate the game between several machines
- Optimising the system while taking into consideration bandwidth and server load
- Preventing and resolving online bugs
- Participation in sharing competencies and best practices between different projects and teams
- Implementing and maintaining innovative practices and conduct competitive benchmarking
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!