One Player Mission are pleased to be working with an exciting, independent studio based in Toronto. Recently they launched the sequel to their multi-million copy selling original. They are looking for a Senior Online programmer to be responsible for a wide range of backend tasks, to tackle a variety of issues and challenges in multiple areas of the game.
As a Senior Online Programmer this will include the implementation of new features as well as debugging and optimizing existing ones. In addition, the role requires excellent communication skills as you will be collaborating closely with team members from other departments.
- Deep knowledge & professional video game programming experience
- Working experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud service providers
- Experience with matchmaking, analytics, and authentication systems
- Understanding of micro-services architecture
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- An understanding and passion for video games
- Predilection and the ability to take on research and self-education
- Willingness to work in Toronto is preferred, but remote opportunities are available
- Implementing new features
- Debugging and optimizing existing features
- Collaborating closely with other departments to ensure maximum efficiency
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418