" Ref - 5178400. Our client is known for the great titles on the PlayStation platform with millions of fans around the world currently working on multiple exciting projects that will become an ultimate gaming experience for communities of the future. As a Graphics Programmer, you will become part of an amazing team working on interface with console platform systems. This will be a winning opportunity for a professional who wants to design and develop services to support AAA online games.
- Maintain and implement existing and new technology processes: debugging crashes, profiling, and optimizing code, and performing diligent testing of changes
- Optimization, analysis of performance and aiming to reduce technical debt across the game.
- Collaborate with assigned and project teams to establish, plan, and track technology requirements (as well as provide documentation and support)
- Development and research of new technologies that are relevant to the studio as well as mentoring junior members
- Grand bonus scheme with an enhanced holiday allowance
- Healthcare package and employee assistance program
- AAA PlayStation projects with the latest technology available
- Experience in a similar role, ideally with proven track of working for first person shooting and/or vehicle-based driving games.
- Excellent C++ plus knowledge as well as learning specific areas of and debugging issues in large and complex C++ based codebases
- The major benefit would be software engineering knowledge, such as OOP, design patterns & API development
- Sharp knowledge requirements: profiling and optimizing CPU and bandwidth performance of real-time and networked/multiplayer/online oriented systems
- The ability to write and optimize solid, robust and maintainable game code that respects agreed development guidelines
- Greater bonus: console development experience and Unreal Engine experience
- Perfect candidate will also have Playfab, AWS or similar services experience and would be familiar with DevOps processes
Senior Online Programmer for Video Game Developer based in the UK (Remote) or Programming Jobs"