This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in mobile games with an incredibly talented international team based in the diverse and beautiful city of Barcelona. They are looking for a Lead Game Designer to join their team.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, they are working remotely until further notice.
- Extensive understanding of the mobile gaming market
- Extensive background as a general gamer including mobile, PC, console, tabletop, pen & paper.
- Involved with at least one full release cycle on a F2P mobile title as a Senior Game Designer
- Strong experience in game design, including at least one year on a live game
- Excellent English language skills
- Passionate about games and games development, with an instinctive sense for fun
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills
- Great problem solving and organisation skills
- Ability to conceptualise problems and think in terms of systems, functions, and experience
- Solid numerical skills
- Responsible for achieving the high-level design requirements, implementation quality and balancing targets for one or more systems and features in your game
- Cooperate with the Lead Game Designer to transform high-level objectives into low-level specifications that provide the best user experience and value
- Collaborate with engineers, artists and UI/UX Designers to provide roadmaps for your features, follow through it and deliver amazing entertainment for players
- Access to the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with
- A Spotify Premium account.
- Access to a new gym, football, and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- Private medical insurance.
- Spanish lessons
- 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!