Our client is looking for a Senior / Lead Gameplay Animator who understands animation production and has a genuine interest in spearheading the creation of the tools and pipeline for the animation teams.
The successful candidate will be working closely under the guidance of the Gameplay Animation Director to achieve a consistent level of quality and ensure that each animation has the right energy and mood to it.
- Previous experience in a management role.
- Strong keyframing and motion capture editing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya and Motion Builder.
- Previous games design experience.
- Previously shipped a title in a Senior or Lead Animator position.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Experience with state machines and Anim graphs.
- Strong understanding of the process for integrating gameplay systems.
- Lead a team of gameplay animators providing support and guidance as well as technical knowledge.
- Create high quality, responsive and realistic gameplay animations, using both keyframing and motion capture.
- Supervise your team on task assignments.
- Work closely with programmers and scripters to create and improve existing gameplay.
- Ensure quality and consistency of gameplay animation by reviewing the team’s work and providing regular feedback.
- Assist with the recruitment and mentoring of the team.
- Work closely with the Gameplay Animation Director during motion capture shoots.
- Permanent Remote Contract options available in UK, France, Netherlands, Hungary and USA.
- Support with VISA and relocation to Edinburgh if preferred / required
- Temporary accommodation provided for relocation
- Amazing city location
- Working with a world class team of developers
- Highly competitive salary
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!