One Player Mission is delighted to be working with a AAA video games developer based in gorgeous Barcelona, Spain, working on a new open world game IP.
As Senior Technical Animator you will link between modelers, animators and programmers to ensure all animations are integrated into the game according to the game vision.
- Previous experience working on AAA video games.
- Expertise implementing animation tools and pipelines in Maya.
- Experience rigging and skinning realistic characters in Maya and Unreal Engine.
- Knowledge of high-level coding languages, i.e. Python, C# C++ etc.
- Experience in motion capture techniques.
- Good eye for anatomy and animation.
- Define the animation and cinematic pipelines and assist the animation team to streamline their workflows in Maya.
- Support the animation team in implementing character and prop animations into Unreal Engine.
- Develop the pipeline to deform and animate photo-realistic characters in Maya.
- Create and maintain photo-realistic character rigs that are modular and support multiple sizes.
- Setup and maintain clothing and hair dynamics for characters.
- Work closely with programmers to define and implement character and animation performance targets in engine.
- Create blueprints and animation graphs inside Unreal Engine to support implementation of animation systems mechanics.
- Support with mocap production.
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days from home).
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to New Year (the office is closed from 24th December to 2nd January).
- 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Private Medical and Dental Insurances.
- Relocation Package / assistance and VISA support, if required.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!