This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPMs client is a well-established developer based in Utrecht, who are seeking a Senior Physics Programmer work on their latest studio title for the next gen.
The successful candidate will be experienced working on published console titles with a strong understanding of commercial industry tools.
They will join a dynamic team and work across multiple disciplines, with the focus on pushing the boundaries for quality and efficiency to create a genuine AAA experience.
- Excellent understanding of 3d mathematics
- Good C++ skill & ability to architect, and debug, large systems
- Good understanding of PhysX and if possible Havok
- Ability to debug physics stability issues
- Ability to transform “Designer Talk” into Newtownian calculations
- Strong problem-solving skills
DESIRED SKILLS (Nice to have):
- Experience with rendering for 5th generation console games
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214 418!