" Ref - 5216300. You could be working as part of a team of highly skilled engineers, you will be responsible for the implementation of cutting-edge rendering techniques. Engineers with in-depth knowledge of consoles are ideal for this role, as you will innovate on this technology to produce visually stunning game experiences.
What You Will Do:
• Define the standards and accompanied tools that ensure our services are operating normally and effectively
• Provide a reliable, and efficient pipeline for code from local development all the way through to production
• Build, configure, operate and define the core foundation of our infrastructure platform from the current pre-launch phase all the way through to operating a live-service
• Create and operate tools and services that improve engineering- and operational- efficiency
• Write runbooks for yourself and others to systematically perform maintenances and know how to handle specific scenarios
You will need:
• 2+ years’ experience in a Systems Engineering role
• Experience with Linux systems at scale on cloud platforms
• Experience with AWS technologies (e.g., EC2, EKS, ECR)
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Jenkins)
• Ability to write software, especially tooling to assist in supporting systems
• Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools or Programming Jobs"