"To apply: Ref - 5193700. Senior PR Executive
Our client is the result of the merger of two giant video games companies and have been releasing smash hit series for decades. They mostly release awesome fighting, action, or action RPG games, but do also deviate from these genres. They are looking for a Senior PR Executive to take the lead on their PR campaigns and to build relationships with relevant media
• Devise, coordinate and execute media PR campaigns, and support marketing activities in the UK, in line with the marketing and PR strategy
• Build and maintain an updated network of media, journalists, bloggers and content creators, fostering productive relationships
• Monitor, review and report on PR and marketing activities.
• Monitor western and global trends and best practices across PR and Marketing activities, tools, apps, and networks.
• Conduct brief research on consumers, current market conditions and competitor information as relates to the company’s titles.
• Be the company’s PR liaison at consumer and trade events.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in video game PR, with additional marketing experience a distinct advantage.
• Experience of, and proven success in planning PR strategy and achieving coverage (Interviews, Previews, Reviews, Features and forward feature articles, and beyond).
• Knowledge and experience in using PR tools, i.e. Meltwater, Keymailer etc.
Role will be initially one day in the office, and this may increase from next year
Located – Based in South East England
Salary – £35-40,000
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.