The Senior Producer is someone who will work with their team and convert the vision of the game into accurate and actionable milestones. They are also responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are central to this position.
We encourage candidates to apply regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age, or any other diversifying factor, as we strive to improve equal opportunities and accessibility within the industry.
- Be responsible for the planning, managing and resolving of problems in the projects’ full lifecycle.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and develop a concrete vision of the game.
- Identify and derive actionable and critical deliverables to achieve the goals of the game.
- Work with stakeholders, and team leads, to determine project scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and key milestones.
- Identify and continuously improve work processes, including tools or software needed to enable the project team to work efficiently and effectively.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to stakeholders
- Be accountable for project results and team morale.
- Manage outsourcing companies required to develop the project.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Recruit, lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis.
- Act as the main liaison between stakeholders and team members.
- Determine how results will be measured and perform a complete post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
- Assist in general office management duties where applicable.
- Must have 4+ years of relevant experience working and delivering at least 1 completed PC, Console or Mobile project in a relevant production position.
- Knowledge of agile production methodologies including scrum and kanban.
- Must have excellent soft skills and be a team player.
- Ability to build trust and rapport and communicate confidently and effectively.
- Working knowledge of Trello, Jira and Google Docs.
- Experience working with 3rd parties for localisation or quality assurance
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Certified project management techniques e.g. Scrum.
- One released title worked on from start to finish.
- Worked on a live ops game either on Mobile, PC or Console.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com