We're partnered with a small, but growing, development studio in Leamington Spa, UK. They've just green-lit their biggest project to date, and as such as are looking to grow the team. This Senior Producer role would be working on a brand new AAA console game, it is in pre-production at the moment so you'd be coming on board at the earliest possible stage.
You'd be responsible for ensureing the development team is working together towards shipping the game on time, to budget and to the AAA quality bar that has been set. This role would see you working with all aspects of the studio, reporting to the Executive Producer and liasing with external stakeholders. You'd be using things like Jira, Excel and other tools - but key to this is the uplifting, collaborative and supportive communication style that you bring.
To be considered for the role, we'd be looking for:
- Someone who's recently held a Producer or Associate Producer level role within a games studio
- A diverse background of projects, AAA or Indie, Mobile or Console? A mix would be great
- Collaborative and confident communication style
- You've worked as a Producer to bring game projects to completion
- Strong resource management skills
- Genuine passion for games
This is a cool new role on a really exciting project, which will definitely hit the headlines when announced. Be a part of something really special. The studio is offering a salary of between £40,000 - £55,000 plus a full benefits package. Working pattern will be a wfh/onsite hybrid.
Apply now or email email@example.com for more information