The Senior Producer will be responsible for leading an internal game development team through the entire development production process. Working with the Game Director and Production Director you should be confident and capable of operating with all levels of personnel, whilst having an excellent understanding of how video games are made.
The Senior Producer should be able to lead, inspire, guide and direct the team to create the best possible product. Dealing with people is just as important as dealing with the schedule. The key differentiator between a Senior Producer and a Producer is the experience gained in their career, and hence the expectation of acting with less guidance from the Production Director.
*PLEASE NOTE: This will be a remote position during the current pandemic, before being permanently based in our office on the Isle of Wight, UK, with an option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays*
- Be a major part of the Leadership team of dedicated game developers
- Delivering projects on time, in budget and to the satisfaction of both the Game Director and company
- Facilitate communication of the overall project status, progress, issues, and risks to management, external development partners and internal departments
- Co-ordinate internal and external teams as required
- Plan and track progress and identify issues and risks throughout the product's life cycle
- Create and nurture a climate of collaboration and excellence within the team
- Getting stuff done
- Good knowledge and proven practical experience of project management methodologies.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Able to handle multiple roles efficiently.
- Extremely strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- Cat herding.
- Good knowledge of the games industry and a keen gamer.
- The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment.
- Able to manage teams and individuals effectively and diplomatically.
- Shipped at least three high-quality games over the full development cycle as Producer or Senior Producer.
- Experience managing a variety of teams and people.
- Degree in business, project management or computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies.
Knowledge of the following is preferable:
- Formal project management training (such as Scrum Master Certification).
We can help to arrange visa sponsorship for the right candidate
When applying, please provide a cover letter and CV.