Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior Producer to join their team. The successful candidate will help define the new AAA Game working with a large American publisher
- Robust experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability building and leading a small but high-performing team.
- Production experience with the skills required to optimise budget, manage schedules, and project resources to exceed expectations.
- Extensive experience using task management and bug tracking software to manage a project.
- At least one shipped title on a modern console platform.
- Have an ability to create, track, and maintain schedules across multiple teams and/or projects.
- Hold an understanding of development processes, project management, and agile methodologies.
- Show an ability to keep team members motivated and working efficiently and toward project goals.
- Naturally inquisitive, you keep up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends and developments.
- Define and present the development strategy for the game.
- Define the scope and set the milestones of the project.
- Coordinate the day to day activities and priorities of a small production team.
- Mentor and assist your colleagues to support their personal development.
- Facilitate communication and planning across internal project teams and external contacts and resources.
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and a continuous improvement culture.
- Assess and manage project risks, resource blockers, quality concerns and scope changes, and support in solving problems and resolving issues across the development team.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!