Project: AAA Games
OPM are working with a long-standing partner in the games industry looking to expand their growing team with a talented Senior Producer.
The successful candidate will work together with the game development team leads and key stakeholders, looking to deliver on the goals for the franchise and product roadmap.
- Experience within AAA, Live Service, MMO or Online Games.
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation and project management abilities.
- Demonstrable success of proactive risk management, problem solving, working with development teams.
- Experience with project management software and methodologies.
- Superb communication skills and can work well in a remote environment.
- Experience of managing and mentoring teams.
- Passionate about gaming and games development
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for establishing realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and key stakeholders.
- Management of a cross disciplinary team, working in conjunction with the game development team leads to define and deliver milestone content.
- Supporting the team with production processes, using a combination of agile and other project management methodologies.
- Monitor and control the project progress, owning status reports and team updates.
- Responsibility for detecting and resolving conflicts between schedule, budget, and project scope.
- Work closely with the Lead Producer and the wider production team, identifying dependencies and risk mitigation strategies.
- Mentor and manage junior production members.
- Good benefits package
- Private health and life insurance
- Income protection and bonus scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!