This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Senior Producer, to join a talented and creative team based in vibrant and beautiful Berlin, Germany for our client offering a fantastic work-life balance. Join a creative and ambitious team developing and delivering world-class game experiences for their players.
Our client is looking for an experienced, talented, multi-disciplined, Senior Producer to lead the Maps Team. A Maps Team is responsible for creating worlds, engaging Level Designers; Environment, Technical, VFX and Concept Artists; and QA. Facilitate strong collaboration between the maps team members and stakeholders, even at director level, delivering new maps, enhancement of existing maps, supporting content creation of events, in a timely and quality effective manner, to industry standard or higher.
What you will do
- Manage interdisciplinary sub-team responsible for “Maps” to produce high quality features and content as well as defining clear scope of initiatives, epics and stories.
- Facilitate, monitor and enhance the Maps production process.
- Track progress towards goals, working to overcome challenges when necessary.
- Efficient and effective collaboration within the team is a must, including interaction of all other teams and stakeholders.
- Promote a healthy team ethos, exemplifying positivity
- Be an ambassador for your team commitments and goals as well as for the company values within the team.
What is required
- 7+ years of production experience in games development.
- Experienced in facilitating the production of levels, maps, worlds etc.
- Released at least 1 commercial title.
- Familiar with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games
- First-hand experience of modern development methodologies and tools
- Agile methodology
- Very strong communication skills
- Have the emotional intelligence and ability to deal with conflicts effectively
- A passion for videogames
- Excellent relocation package
- Healthy work/life balance
- Discounted Green Travel
- Friendly, collaborative, working environment
- Opportunities for personal development
- Wellbeing programme, Gym membership
Application Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2642. Big Planet is an equal opportunities company, valuing diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.