One Player Mission are pleased to be working with a long-standing client that are looking for a highly talented and experienced Senior Producer to play a key role in their studio.
The successful candidate will support the growth of their studio and ambition of their current development portfolio.
- Fanatical about details
- Meticulously organised
- Familiarity with a variety of project management and bug tracking software (e.g. Jira, DevTrack, Trello, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Excel
- Passion for narrative-led games
- Project planning at both a high level ‘big picture’ and detailed, week-by-week task-focused plans
- Working with a wide range of people from the most senior to the most junior, willing to both listen carefully and challenge hard
- Team management with an adaptable (by situation) style, focused on facilitative leadership as opposed to ‘command and control’
- A grasp of Agile and especially Scrum – for example, working as part of a Scrum team or acting as Scrum Master
- Identifying process and planning issues and tenaciously following through to resolve them, adapting the teams approach to improve performance
- Experience of working in a constructively critical, open and honest culture
- Supplier management, such as mo-cap, outsourcing or testing
- Our client makes big games with small teams – you will play a full and active role
- Quarterly Profit-related Bonus Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension and life assurance
- Social events – including large summer party
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!