This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console and PC Games
Our client is seeking a Senior producer who is process-driven, with excellent man-manager, project manager and diplomacy skills, to manage an internal game development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading an internal game development team through the entire development production process. Working with the Game Director and Production Director you should be confident and capable of operating with all levels of personnel.
- Shipped at least three high-quality games over the full development cycle as Producer or Senior Producer.
- Experience managing a variety of teams and people.
- Degree in business, project management or computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies.
- Good knowledge and proven practical experience of project management methodologies.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Extremely strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of the games industry
- The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment.
- Able to manage teams and individuals effectively and diplomatically.
- Be a key figure in the Leadership team of dedicated game developers
- Delivering projects on time, in budget and to the satisfaction of both the Game Director and company
- Facilitate communication of the overall project status, progress, issues, and risks to management, external development partners and internal departments
- Co-ordinate internal and external teams as required
- Plan and track progress and identify issues and risks throughout the product's life cycle
- Create and nurture a climate of collaboration and excellence within their team
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!