Our client is working on a variety of exciting games and has a fantastic opportunity for a skilled producer. In this role you will be expected to manage production to ensure game content is delivered within scope and on schedule, in collaboration with their multi-disciplined development teams.
They’re open to this person being based in-studio position or operating in a remote hybrid model.
- Shipped multiple titles in a production role.
- Managed the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected.
- Created milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management.
- Ensured project scope is adhered to and delivered in accordance with expectations.
- Identified and resolved conflicts between schedule, capacity and design goals.
- Managed day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, capacity, change and risk whilst making recommendations accordingly.
- Ensured that project team members are working from a tracked schedule and that they have a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution.
- Ensured excellent communication, positive working relationships and teamwork within the development teams and across disciplines.
- Manage production to achieve your project’s requirements.
- Operate closely with a friendly team of dedicated people.
- Liaise with other areas of the studio and external partners to facilitate development.
- Be responsible for planning the workload of the development team.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!