Our client is a leading games studio based in Southern Germany looking for a Senior Producer to join their exciting team and help work on their upcoming projects using Unreal Engine.
What you will be doing:
- Facilitate strong communication between the team, management, and clients
- Build and maintain short and long-term project plans, schedules, and roadmaps
- Provide leadership and mentor junior members of your team
- Ensure development methodology and creative vision are aligned, maintained, and improved
- Implement and improve production pipelines, design, and communication techniques
- Be involved in the day-to-day team management
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a Producer role or similar
- Having shipped at least 2 AAA products from conception to release
- Great proficiency of MS Office products e.g., Office, Excel
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of game development and project management practises
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Relocation support provided
- Good additional benefits e.g., language classes and fitness studio
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2705.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.