Our client is an exciting AAA multiplatform games studio looking for a Senior Producer to take up a key position in an upcoming undisclosed project. This role is open to being person based in-studio or operating in a remote hybrid model.
What you will be doing?
- Coordinating and leading the effort across multi-disciplinary teams
- Report and work closely with the Development Director
- Be responsible for the delivery of the project on time and on budget
- Communicate progress to all stakeholders on a regular basis
- Supporting the teams with production processes and other project management methodologies
Who you are?
- 5+ years of experience working in a production role or similar, with at least one shipped console title
- Strong leadership having experience leading teams
- Experience in project management tools e.g., Jira, Tello and other related tools
- Experience of sprint and milestone management
- Positive attitude and strong passion for problem solving
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Superb attention to detail
A competitive salary alongside a great benefits scheme and an annual bonus. Relocation and Visa support is also offered. As well as regular social events and clubs.
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2412.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.