Our client is building a new AAA Open World game studio in Barcelona, backed by a quality-first market-leading publisher and developer.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Producer to help shape our teams existing standard of excellence. Working alongside the Heads and Directors of each department, you will help in managing the game’s product development cycle including scope, budget, pre-production, production, approval, and QA.
- Collaborate with the Core Team to build a high-functioning team.
- Build excellent relationships of trust with the project’s development team and external stakeholders.
- Define some of the project’s milestones and reporting dashboard. Monitor related KPIs
- Facilitate team communication, ensure timely dissemination of information to team and company overall.
- Promote, contribute to, and participate in a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Create roadmaps and schedules that provide the team with clear visibility and line-of-sight on achieving future project milestones.
- Manage time efficiently by task prioritization, resource coordination, risk assessment and proactive problem solving.
- In collaboration with Directors, validate that the deliverables reach the expected level of quality in terms of execution.
- Celebrate the successes of others and maintaining high team morale.
- Experience shipping AAA games in a producer role.
- Experience working on a full game development lifecycle (from pre-production to release).
- Excellent understanding of art, design, and engineering pipelines.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (spoken and written) and experience working in an international environment.
- Previous experience building, tracking, and maintaining complex roadmaps and schedules.
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Familiar with Agile and other project management methodologies.
- Hands-on development experience in any development area – art, design, engineering, etc…
- Understanding of the open-world AAA game genre.
- Breakfast in the Office.
- Restaurant Tickets: approx 180 € per month (2.160€/year).
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to 2nd January).
- Fully stocked studio kitchen (Nescafe coffee, organic fruits, snacks, and beverages).
- 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave
- Hybrid work model (3 days in the office, 2 days work from home) and Flexible Friday.
- Private Health insurance, including dental coverage.
- Incredible office in Barcelona in Torre Glories, 15min from the beach and 1 min from Glories Mall.
- Team Building Events.
- Relocation Package with VISA support.
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on + 44 (0) 1206 214414!