OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior Producer to join their team for the overall production plan and execution, ensuring their team delivers the project according to the goals and objectives defined by the Directors.
The successful candidate will be working in an independent game studio with a prestigious publisher in the early stages of an exciting new project, so they’re looking to expand their team to accommodate for this growth.
- Solid experience working as an internal Senior Producer within a game studio.
- Will have worked from start to ship on at least one major console or PC project.
- Highly experienced in Agile development process.
- Expert using JIRA, excellent understanding of reporting and acting on key metrics.
- Accomplished communicator. Able to motivate and articular laterally across the team, in addition to Studio Directors.
- Expert using MS tools, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Build, manage and own the complete backlog and sprint planning cycle. Ensure sprints deliver the requirements of the milestones and are appropriately tasked and resourced. Utilise metrics effectively and produce insightful reports.
- Proficiently facilitate team focused stand-ups. Ensure alignment across the team concerning goals and priorities. Actively manage dependencies and blockers.
- Work with the Director of Production to ensure Monthly Milestones are defined with clear, quantifiable goals and are quality focused.
- Work with discipline leads to maintain a relevant and strategic project roadmap, detailing key tools and technology requirements and prioritised content delivery.
- Proactively drive to expose project risks and mitigation strategies early. Effectively communicate proposals to Director of Production and follow through with action.
- Work carefully with the Design team to ensure the production process delivers on the creative and quality aspirations for the project.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!