This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of players!
Their close relationship with the community is for a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. They are, of course, happy that their games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly they are proud of the way they create games together with players. They are looking for a Senior Producer to assist their Production Director in managing the development of a new unannounced project.
- Supervise the development of the project by providing support to the development team
- Enable and oversee the planning and estimation process across the team to produce the overall plan for the game
- Supervise the team schedule, ensuring that milestones are met (delivery on time and with quality), tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked and, if changes to dates are incurred, all relevant parties are informed with a schedule adapted accordingly
- Provide clear communication on the progress of the project (current and upcoming milestone)
- Ensure the coordination within the different members of the team (Artists, Game Designer, Programmers, Marketing…)
- Outsourcing management (external graphic production, QA, etc…) in collaboration with other Producers/Associate Producers
- Manage a team of associate producers (with the help of our Producer)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
- Extensive experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Fluent in English and French
- Expert in project coordination and management with a good understanding of planning scheduling, process, tracking and resources allocation
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles
- Experience defining and managing large project budgets
- Able to identify and assess risks and form a strategy to mitigate them
- Passionate about strategy games / videogames