This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPMs client’s vision is to bring people together through their games! One of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies and having won multiple TIGA and other awards several years in a row.
With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, they are the next destination for designers who want to work on cutting edge social experiences.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to build new features and systems for mobile games that will support improvement of monetisation, engagement, retention and virality.
- Professional experience on a successful mobile F2P game in the role of Product Manager
- Professional experience in a live operation setting
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and the application of different game types
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to enhance models by digging into user data and iteratively improving metrics
- Ability to compose clear and concise specs for new features
- Ability to understand the most engaging and profitable game mechanics and themes
- Hands-on with a mindset focused on results and the desire to make the best game possible.
- Be involved in the product development, strategic vision, and business operations of a mobile games
- Own the data operation of your game, including the management of tools and technology
- Understanding the players; identifying strengths, weaknesses an opportunities for growth in the game experience
- Collaborate with developers to define, plan, and iterate game features
- Establish reports and design specifications that effectively communicate information an requirements to all team members
- Share learnings and best practice with other teams
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bike to Work scheme & other benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!