This vacancy will require you to relocate to Berlin and does not offer remote work.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPMs client is an internationally recognised games developer based in Berlin. They are known for creating high quality casual games with engaging stories for millions of users worldwide.
The successful candidate will join the team taking responsibility for the growth of their most successful Live Game, which combines strong storytelling with a high polish, tight mechanics, and an ever-growing LiveOps feature set.
- Experienced product manager who can demonstrate a strong track record of driving business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Specialist in free-to-play mobile game business models and products.
- Good sense for the market, being in tune with player patterns and understand their customers.
- Comfortable taking risks, learning, and sharing the lessons learned.
- Strong understanding of the game economy and monetisation.
- Conduct quantitative analysis of data to provide key insights into product performance and uncover opportunities for further engagement and monetisation.
- Collaborate with Finance and other partner teams to build forecasts and business models that help articulate financial targets.
- Directly impact KPI growth through assisting in operational planning.
- Own the process of creating LiveOps and monetisation events.
- Work closely with Analysts and Data Science teams to help set short- and long-term AB testing.
- Work on the system and feature improvement plan post-A/B phase.
- Partner with Community Management to communicate with the players to understand qualitative feedback.
- Partner with the CRM team to plan and schedule LiveOps messaging.
- Partner with the Marketing and User acquisition team on customer research, growth channels and campaigns.
- Generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin
- Cooperate with Kindergartens
- Education budget and extra days off for self-development
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- German language classes for you and your significant other
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427