Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is redefining the way you play mobile games! With a monthly audience of more than 113 million unique players they are setting new benchmarks in mobile gaming.
The Senior Product Manager is part of the World department and manages a product team to drive the revenue strategy of top games throughout their lifecycle, with the objective of boosting KPIs related to engagement & monetization.
- Collaborate with the game leadership (Design, Project, Marketing) to define the roadmap and long-term vision for the games, and ensure targets are met
- Drive the Live Operations, product & UA acquisition strategies, and help Gameloft management level take decisions
- Be a key contact point for external stakeholders and raise the business profile of the game through the whole organization
- AB test, research and analyze data to improve overall performance and support key game decisions
- Mentor and train the product team on a worldwide team to reach their objectives & focus on the right KPIs
- Evangelize best in class monetization systems & references, and share these across all teams
- Extensive experience in Gaming
- Excellent analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service
- Game design or game creation skills
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free coffee and fruit every morning!
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).