Senior Product Owner / Live-Ops Owner (f/m/x)
As a Senior Product Owner / Live-Ops Owner (f/m/x) you are responsible for owning all aspects of continuous development and live-ops of several live running products. You are crafting roadmaps of each of the game’s development paths and own continuous optimization of KPIs. The perfect candidate would be data minded, able to assess market trends, and have strong leadership skills, as well as having experience working on f2p strategy games. Being close to the game design and making game balancing decisions based on KPI data would be a common topic.
- Own all aspects of f2p live-ops topics to ensure steady product growth
- Plan features and roadmaps to target key areas of live-ops KPIs based on analysis assessments
- Directly lead and mentor product development teams
- Research and define product development features based on KPI driven analysis
- Work closely with management to establish a product vision that aligns with the long term company goals
- Create, refine and document business requirements and user stories to ensure the product teams make continuous progress on the most important features
- Work closely with analytics team to identify product development direction
- Compose competitive analysis, risk assessments and market trend data to ensure products stay relevant for users
- Several years of experience as a product owner on midcore f2p mobile games
- Excellent knowledge of f2p monetization mechanics and their potential impact
- Analytics minded, you fully understand the most common KPIs
- Good knowledge of using analytics tools such as Tableau
- Proficiency with collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence or equivalent
- Ability to craft documentation especially roadmaps and business goals that are clear and well structured
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible remote work solutions
- Family-friendly working hours with a great work-life Balance
- Personal development support with internal and external training
- Regular team and company events and creative breaks
- Individual language courses German and English
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
Game development is our passion!
At Bytro we strive to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games that are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world-famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, open communication culture, and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our great team we are looking for you!